Ntegra IT, a rapidly growing IT company providing a wide range of computer support, network services and IT Consulting in the Greater Hampton Roads area, is looking to add an Operations Support Specialist to our growing team. As a leading IT support company, our team of IT experts take corporate social responsibility seriously – and we do whatever it takes to make a long-lasting impact on our community, environment, and our clients’ businesses.
As an Operations Support specialist, you are expected to deliver fast, high-quality IT support to clients of Ntegra IT. This is a full time position offering competitive benefits. Training in our ticketing system and customer management platform will be provided. Potential candidates must have required certifications listed under Education/Certifications and meet the specifics under Requirements to be considered.
- Resolving support tickets in a fast and professional manner
- Understanding clients’ needs and applying appropriate solutions
- Utilizing online resources and industry best practices to solve problems
- Leading customers through software, hardware and network repairs via phone, email or chat
- Monitoring support tickets and communicating the status of support tickets to clients
- Identifying and escalating issues to higher level support
- Updating knowledge-based wiki with changes, instructions and documented efforts
- Traveling local within Hampton Roads and working onsite with clients’ computers and networks
- Working computer setups, server deployments and various projects as directed
- Some college preferred
- A+ Certification required
- Net + Certification required
- Must exercise a high standard of customer care
- Should be self-motivated, goal oriented and quality driven
- Must be comfortable working independently and as a team with little to no supervision
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Be flexible with schedule to work after hours and weekends
- Have positive attitude; be a fast learner and problem solver with incredible attention to detail
- Be able to organize and manage multiple priorities and projects
- Successfully pass a background check and drug screening
- Must have valid Virginia Driver’s License, good driving record and must be insurable
- Be able to distinguish colors.
- Be able to lift up to 40lbs, be comfortable with heights and be able to climb a ladder.
- Knowledge of ConnectWise and LabTech Software a plus, but not required.